Displaying: Gwain (DF Character)

   This is Gwain as a Necromancer, holding Edgar's Blade. I farmed the quest at least 40 times until I got the blade. It's not even that rare, I dropped higher level versions of it too many times, or the god damn Paladin's Wrath, the blade's light equivalent, which I don't want to see ever again after dropping it so many times.
   Finally, I think the character looks amazing.
   Oh yes, also, I started a new campaign with new characters in GG2 and they seem to be more interesting. But I won't post anything GG2 related here for a long while, I think. I'm just not interested in writing it as a complex, connected story. I'm just going to f*ck around in it. I think I'll post the character sheet descriptions though. No reason...




   I got back to DF after Torchlight managed to bore me to the point of disgust, even with a podcast / stream in the background. This new playthrough has no music or sound and I do item farming, mostly. I pay no attention to it whatsoever. I played the game for nine years anyway, I remember most of the story. The basic idea is to have a non-distracting game to play whilst I listen to some nice podcasts / streams.  Torchlight and Dragonfable, without sound, is the most suitable due to their laborious farming process. 
   I wish I could play WoW but I can't be asked to download the 20 gig Legion update. Hearthstone is usually fine but there are moments where I get really immersed in some challenging matchups that my brain ignores the podcast / stream. Especially, if that's a D&D stream, where it's too easy to be distracted when you try to inact the continuously developing images in your head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Skyrim RP Character Generator

My Own 8-bit Register In Minecraft