GhostlyGame (Aldren) (An Old Playthrough)
So... This is the first GhostlyGame log that was recorded on a computer. It doesn't have any of the game mechanics displayed, I edited them out like I did for the GG2 logs. The story is long, and on (mostly) second person narrative, like the old choose your path adventure games. I enjoyed playing this game more than I enjoyed playing its successor, GG2. But it is too complicated to just leave around for a couple of weeks and return later, and it takes too much effort in exchange for a nice bit of story. I'm posting every single story log in Aldren's logs, so this is going to be a very long post to read. If anyone is willing to read this, don't try to read it all at once, it's just not worth the time. I'm going to read it, and update / fix some grammar / vocabulary issues, when I have the time. This story is at least a year and a half old, and my English is still very flawed. Enjoy Aldren's original story, from an abrupt start in...

Comments
Post a Comment